xTuple University is Knowledge Management
Ways to help you master your software with educational training options
Our mission is not just selling software. Anyone can do that. It's to help you — and your company — successfully implement powerful and easy-to-use open source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to grow your business profitably.
That means xTuple provides enterprise-class technology products and vital services, such as training, at an affordable cost — one of the lowest Total Cost of Ownership of any ERP system on the market.
From the warehouse to the back office, xTuple University delivers training materials for all spectrums of an organization. Grow yourself professionally — and your business exponentially.
What can I do with xTupleUniversity (xTupleU)?
- Watch Videos — be more productive, faster, with online video tutorials to help you learn xTuple software from a pro
- Attend Class — learn face-to-face in formal classroom settings, held at a variety of locations, for hands-on, peer-sharing environments
- Learn Online — make learning convenient with live online educational opportunities organized in conjunction with classroom events
- Contribute Content — share your knowledge with others in the community if you're a master at xTuple software
What will I find on the xTupleU site?
- Content Experts — watch and learn from passionate top subject matter experts, including product developers
- Lots of Videos — find what you need in our growing library, content added weekly
- Unlimited access — learn what you want, when you want, from our entire library (great refresher reference material, too)
- Instruction variety — discover courses for all levels of technical skills and business interests
- Mobile Learning — watch from your computer or switch to tablet or smartphone
- Custom Playlists — create and save lists of courses, and share them colleagues and co-workers
How can I take advantage of your training?
- Classroom Training
- Setup, Configuration and Operations (SCO) — $2,500/5-day class
- Power User Training (PUT) — $2,000/4-day class
- Combine SCO and PUT classes for special savings (covers multiple people from same company; may not be combined with other discounts) — 25% off
- On-site training at your location can be customized to your educational needs and class size — contact us for a quote
- Class Logistics — including travel details and locations
- Group-Live Online Training (or Distance Learning)
- Accounting for Non-Accountants (ACCT) — $295/1-day class
- Open Source SQL Report Writer (OpenRPT) — $295/2 half-day classes
- Project Management and Implementation Methodologies (PMIM) — $495/2-day class
- Customized online training is available — contact us for a quote
- Complimentary Webinars and Events