Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Time: 1:15 pm / Eastern Time (GMT-05:00-US & Canada)
Presenter: Wally Tonra, Vice President Sales
The functionality of manufacturing software varies based on your industry focus and the production process you use, such as
- Discrete Manufacturing — measured by numeric quantities
- Process Manufacturing — measured by weight or volume
- Engineer-to-Order Manufacturing
- Make-to-Order Manufacturing
- Make-to-Stock Manufacturing
- Mixed-mode Manufacturing
- Job Shop / Contract Manufacturing
In this webinar, we'll explore what specific ERP functionality production experts tell us they need for modern — and modernizing — manufacturers.
Manufacturing companies have long used ERP systems to streamline operations, address customization requirements, and manage complicated supply chains in order to build profitable, sustainable businesses. Your company must be particularly careful about choosing an ERP system flexible enough to meet specific operational processes and functional requirements.
Join us live for a topic review, learn how to compare ERP products, followed by a 15-minute question and answer (Q&A) session.