xTuple Partner Program
xTuple Value Added Reseller (VAR) partners
Highly trained, professional ERP and technology experts who are authorized to sell, implement and customize the xTuple software worldwide. xTuple's global network is critical to the success of our customers. Partners' implementation and production support saves xTuple users valuable resources in time and money by helping make the right decisions, the first time.
Why engage with an xTuple Partner?
- Need consultation on how the world's fastest growing Open Source ERP can help your business grow
- Need customization, additional functionality, or to advance to the most current version of xTuple
- Need to upgrade from free PostBooks® to a commercially-licensed edition
xTuple is growing our international network of channel partners. With 300,000-plus manufacturing companies in the U.S. with sales of $1-50 million and a global market for manufacturing many times higher, the opportunities for talented, passionate professionals are boundless.
Why become an xTuple Partner?
- You're an ERP implementation consultant
- You're an open source systems integrator
- You're a business management software Value-Added Reseller (VAR)
- You're customer service focused
- You're an Apple Mac solutions specialist
- You're an accounting professional
xTuple stands for a strong brand, quality products, and a global community
Partners earn competitive commissions, abundant training, sales and marketing support. xTuple HQ is here to help — as much or as little as you require. Pre-sales, sales and marketing, demos, technical assistance, data migration, development, training — all at little to no additional charge.
Partner Channel Development
Compare Partner Levels to find the right fit for you and your business
For each level of the program (except Affiliates, which are solely referral-based), you have full access to the source code and all documentation, as well as unlimited help with marketing, pre-sales and sales engineering. Typically, Partners earn the bulk of their revenue on implementation services — working with customers of both the FREE and Commercial Editions to get the software up and running at a local customer site, capturing (and perhaps coding) any required enhancements to the base product. 100% of that implementation and software development is yours to keep.
Many small- to mid-size businesses — and even larger enterprises — could use a product like xTuple. We need you to help us reach them.