What is xTuple Quality Control?
From purchased product to production to distribution and customer service, xTuple Quality Control add-on is a suite of tools to help you meet standards of excellence and document regulatory and/or ISO compliance. Easily manage and/or improve non-conformance with corrective and preventative actions.
With the xTuple QC add-on, the inspection and testing of items at various stages of the product life-cycle is covered. Intended for shop floor environments, xTuple QC is a mobile, Web-based quality control application that is fully ERP-integrated to simplify operations for small- and mid-sized manufacturers and distributors.
- Document, within xTuple ERP, inspection or testing at item receipt, production and shipment stages
- Consolidate and integrate quality routines into the ERP workflow
- Direct staff actions with the use of xTuple workflow engine
- Lean your shop floor processes for improved efficiency
- Meet and document quality control requirements for regulatory and/or industry-specific compliance
Who uses xTuple Quality Control, and why?
Quality is of paramount concern for food and beverage, medical, aerospace, automotive or the general manufacturer. The QC add-on introduces new quality concepts into multiple key areas of xTuple ERP.
- Quality Test Specifications — instructions and item requirements for inspections or tests to be conducted
- Quality Test Plans — define what test specifications are to be applied on which items and at what interval or frequency; xTuple can automatically create and assign Testing Documents to the correct users
- Quality Test Dispositions — define the current status of the Quality Test and the item being tested, and whether the item is in testing, released for further use, or has failed a test and requires the user to scrap, quarantine or rework the item; appropriate notifications of non-compliance are automatically routed to key stakeholders
- Quality Test Documents — the actual execution document which identifies that a test is required and, specifically, what needs testing as well as the detailed test results based on actual observation or measurements; used extensively in reporting and statistical analysis
How to Buy xTuple Add-Ons
xTuple MarketPlace Terms and Conditions
Introduction to Quality Testing and Workflow
How to Get More Information on xTuple Quality Control
- License — one-time, perpetual
- Discounts — included with Enterprise Edition