Side-by-Side Comparison of xTuple Products — Which Edition is Right for Your Business?
Who We Are and What We Offer
Award-winning xTuple is the world’s leading suite of open source accounting, Corporate Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), supply chain management software for growing businesses to control operations, productivity and profitability. xTuple integrates all critical functional areas in one modular system: sales, financials, operations — including eCommerce, customer and supplier management, inventory control, manufacturing and distribution — powerful tools to Grow Your World®. Working with a global community of tens of thousands of professional users, our customers enjoy the ability to tailor operating system/platform-agnostic solutions to their requirements — with flexible licensing and pricing options.
xTuple has a solution to fit your business needs — from the free starter version to commercially-licensed PostBooks®, Distribution, Manufacturing and premium Enterprise Editions — and all support multi-currency and feature fully integrated custom reporting (both ad hoc operational reports and financial reporting).
Choice is paramount with xTuple. All Editions may be hosted on-site or in xTuple’s Cloud service (powered by Amazon) — Annual subscription or Perpetual License.
Choose a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection or enable an enhanced authentication security mechanism that scrambles your users’ passwords. You can assign individual privileges within the system, in as much detail as desired.
Let's Get Technical
Modules Make xTuple ERP More Flexible
Discrete pieces of the system may be utilized separately, without having to implement an entire ERP system
Want to Compare Features, by Edition and by Module?
Want to compare xTuple Prices?
Ready for xTuple Software?
Features Make xTuple ERP More Powerful
All xTuple products, from PostBooks® to premium Enterprise Editions include these features
- Database Reporting
- International Language Packs
- Incidents / Trouble Tickets
- ToDos / Tasks
- Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable
- Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Shipping / Receiving
- Inventory (Single Warehouse)
- Item Master Information
- Bills of Materials (BOM)
- Work Orders
- Project Management
- Financial Reporting
- Multi-Locations in Warehouse
- Assemble-to-Order Configurator
- Time and Expense Tracking
Step up to Distribution through Enterprise Editions to include
- Multi-Company Financial Consolidation
- Multi-Warehouse Inventory
- Warehouse Transfer Orders
- Lot / Serial Control
- Item Transformations
- Returns / Service Management
- Revision Control
- Sales Order Reservations
- Drop-Ship Purchasing
- Requirements Planning (Distribution DRP / Manufacturing MRP)
- Integrates with xTupleCommerce
Manufacturing and Enterprise Editions include
- Multi-Level Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Master Production Schedule (MPS)
- Bills of Operations (BOO)
- Breeder BOMs - Process Manufacturing
- Capacity Planning
- Lean / Constraint Management
Distribution and Enterprise Editions include
- Integrated 3rd Party Product/Pricing Service
- Advanced Sales Margin Handling
- More Sales & Purchase Order Sequence/Structure Flexibility
- Issue Inventory / Ship Directly from Sales Order
- Vendor Special Pricing Agreements (SPA) with Contracts
Enterprise Edition includes these special features, available as add-ons with other Editions
- Project Accounting — Budget/Financial Reporting
- xTuple Connect — Email, integration
- Fixed Asset Management, Depreciation, Maintenance
- Enhanced Commissions
- Quality Control (Discount)
- xTupleCommerce — the ultimate Digitial Customer Experience (Discount)