Empower yourself with an intensive 4-day session
Focused on getting the most out of xTuple, you can take advantage of its advanced capabilities. For your ultimate education, in-class participation is required due to the powerful interactivity of this content. Seats are limited and fill quickly.
- Day One, 8:30 AM — 5:00 PM
- Day Two, 8:30 AM — 5:00 PM
- Day Three, 8:30 AM — 5:00 PM
- Day Four, 8:30 AM — 3:00 PM
Note — This training meets 4 times. You are expected to attend all sessions. Eastern Time (GMT-05:00-US & Canada).
Curriculum with PostgreSQL, Qt, Packaged Extensions and Add-Ons — what will you learn in this course?
- Structured Query Language
- SQL Review - the key to xTuple business logic!
- Advanced MetaSQL - powerful conditional scripting on top of basic SQL
- Data Exchange
- CSV Import tool
- API views for interfacing with third-party applications
- XML import/export via XSLT
- xTuple Connect (formerly Batch Manager)
- Database Maintenance and Development
- PostgreSQL Advanced Topics
- pgAdmin GUI client
- xTuple ERP Database maintenance
- xTuple Application Development Environment
- Intro to Qt/Designer and code structure
- Create Sample Client Application
- Intro to xTuple Extension Packages
- Much more, dependent upon class interest
- None, although Setup and Configuration is recommended
- Advanced Manufacturing and/or Advanced Distribution Online Classes
Field of Study
- Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Don't book your flight too soon
- xTuple reserves the right to cancel any in-classroom training with thirty (30) days notice
- $2,000 (package discount available for combined training)