Quickly go from a "bare-bones" Web presence — or no website at all — to building an online business using xTupleCommerce
See how quickly you can go from a "bare metal" or "brochure-ware" website to having a fully-integrated xTuple ERP and xTupleCommerce system. In this class you will learn how to get the most out of your xTuple ERP, setup your business online with the xTupleCommerce Web Portal and start selling more.
- 9:00 AM — 12:00 PM
- 1:00 PM — 4:00 PM
Note — This live, online training meets one (1) time with a mid-day break. You are expected to attend all sessions. Eastern Time (GMT-05:00-US & Canada).
Topics covered include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Understanding the "web stack" that links the Web Portal to the ERP
- How to build your online product catalog
- Adding marketing information to help your products sell
- Deploying graphics on the site
- Fundamentals of user management
- Credit card set up and operation
- Demo: Full order-to-cash process flow
- Tips: Marketing best practices for your website
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone considering an ERP-integrated website
- Implementation team leaders
- Marketing directors, marketing managers
- Content marketing professionals
- Web managers
- Customer service managers
- Customers, partners
Additional Detail on Curriculum — what can you do after completing this course?
- How to setup your business online
- Understand how data in the ERP is exposed online
- How to build product information
- Edit content in the ERP and online
- How to manage the website for your business type
- Group-live online
- Review xTupleCommerce documentation on xTupleU (optional)
Field of Study
- Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- xTuple reserves the right to cancel any online training with ten (10) days notice